With the power of its Intel® Core i7 processor and NVIDIA® Quadro P1000® graphics, the ThinkPad P52 is unlike any other 15.6" workstation: in fact, it's Lenovo's first system in its class. to be certified VR Ready A great choice for engineers, designers, and anyone who needs high performance in a compact chassis.
Ready, set, go !
With the new six-core Intel® Core™ i7 CPU, the ThinkPad P52 delivers pure power. And with the NVIDIA® Quadro® P1000 GPU, the P52 is our first 39.62 cm (15.6") mobile workstation capable of VR rendering! With a starting weight of less than 2 .5 kg, it's great for working on the go. You can equip it with up to 128 GB of DDR4 memory and 4 TB of PCIe storage, which will allow you to handle the most massive data games. No more slowdowns! In addition, the P52 sports certifications for all major ISVs, including Autodesk®, AVID®, Bentley®, Dassault®, PTC® and Siemens®.
Designed to work for a long, long time… a very long time!
As with all ThinkPads, we test the P52 Mobile Workstation against 12 military-grade ruggedness standards and subject it to more than 200 quality checks to ensure it will perform under the most extreme conditions. Our ThinkPads undergo the most rigorous testing in the industry, ensuring you get the right balance of ruggedness and value for money when you buy one. From the vast expanses of the arctic to desert sandstorms, weightless flights, drops and liquid spills, you can count on this mobile workstation to withstand any situation!
Quickly transfer your data between your P52 and your other devices using USB-C with Intel Thunderbolt™ 3 , a breakthrough technology that simultaneously supports high-resolution displays and high-performance data devices through one port single compact. But, even more importantly, these ports don't just handle data transfers and display: they're powerful enough to run the whole system!
When you plug your headphones into the P52, you'll enter a whole new world of audio! Dolby Atmos® technology produces an incredible soundscape in headphones, with breathtakingly intense sound that floats above and around you! You'll enjoy remarkable listening quality, whether you're immersing yourself in your music, participating in a conference call or just watching a video.
• Condition: Grade A - perfect working condition
• 15.6" Full HD IPS matte anti-glare screen, 300 nits
• Intel Core i7-8850H processor
• 32GB of DDR4 memory
• 512GB Solid State Drive
• NVIDIA® Quadro P1000® Graphics Card
• Wi-Fi + Bluetooth
• Keyboard: Azerty with numeric keypad
• 3x USB-A 3.1 Gen 1, 2x 2 USB-C/Thunderbolt™ 3, SD card reader, 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x RJ-45, 1x mDP 1.4, 1x headphone/mic combo connector
• Operating system: Windows 10 Pro or Windows 11 Pro
• Supplied with charger
• Ready to use
Our "Certified Refurbished" PCs are:
- Checked on more than 50 points
- Thoroughly cleaned outside and inside
- Guaranteed 2 years minimum and can benefit from an extension of guarantee up to 3 years
- Visual inspection of the external (cosmetic) and internal part of the PC
- Control of the PC cabling (connections, physical state, connectors)
- Checking the status of components and peripherals (laptop slab, keyboard, hinges, optical drive, hard drive, SSD, sound card, graphics card, memory, processor)
Thorough check of the hardware part (hardware)
- Laptop power supply control (Power / voltage test)
- Keyboard check (verification of the physical functioning of the keys)
- Processor check (Stress-Test)
- HDD/SSD Control
- RAM control
- Graphical control (stability and temperature check)
- Checking the charge and autonomy of the laptop battery
- Checking the operation of the laptop charger (verification of electrical operation and charging of the battery).
Every PC gets a thorough scan and full software reinstallation
1. Operating system installed
- Formatting all hard drive data with Blancco software
- Complete reinstallation of the operating system
- Reinstallation of all the drivers necessary for the proper functioning of the PC
- Checking and updating the operating system and drivers
- Installation of a complete suite of free and royalty-free software to ensure immediate commissioning of your device:
The Microsoft Windows 10 operating system is installed and activated with Microsoft. Our technical department performs all the updates so that you can benefit from the first start of optimal use of your PC. Drivers for your device are also installed and up to date.
2. Installed software
To enable you to use your PC immediately, we install a set of free and open-source software/utilities on all our PCs, thus saving you precious time.
Each installed software has been carefully selected:
OFFICE / MESSAGING
- OpenOffice: office suite suitable for both personal and professional use. Besides the fact that it is free, it is compatible with the main other office suites. Openoffice offers all the useful functions: word processing, spreadsheet, presentation / slide show, drawing, database.
- 7-Zip: 7-Zip is an archiving tool similar to WinZip & Winrar
- Thunderbird: Thunderbird is an intuitive messaging application, allowing you to manage your mailboxes. Easy to set up and customize, it's packed with handy features.
- Microsoft Defender: Microsoft Defender protects your PC by scanning for malware, viruses, and any security threats. Windows Defender uses real-time protection to scan everything you download or run on your PC.
- Google Chrome: Google Chrome is the web browser created by Google. It differs from other browsers by dedicating a memory space to the user. One of the most stable and fastest internet browsers.
- Microsoft Edge: Edge is the web browser developed and offered by Microsoft. It is installed by default on all PCs running Windows.
- VLC: (VideoLAN Client) is a multimedia software allowing you to play videos of all kinds, films, listen to music, receive streams of TV channels.